Custom home builder Trent Williams is a graduate of Stephen F. Austin University. Trent has assembled a team of management specialists and professional craftsmen that take pride in constructing exceptional creations on the canvas of Tyler's finest neighborhoods.
With a focus on providing quality construction coupled with unparalleled value, the goal of Trent Williams Construction Management is to make sure building your custom home is an enjoyable experience.
The end result is the custom home of your dreams.
Trent and his wife Cindy, along with their two children, are active members of Grace Community Church. They enjoy camping, traveling and recreational sports.
Trent Williams Construction Management has been in business for over 10 years, and has built well over 150 exceptional homes in the Tyler, Texas area. The company is a member of the Tyler Area Builders Association (TABA), and has built several Parade of Homes™ entries in that annual event sponsored by TABA.
The company offers a full range of custom home building services centered around achieving total client satisfaction:
Overall home design assistance and home construction consulting based on years of homebuilding experience.
- Building site selection assistance, topography/grade analysis, and recommendations.
- Custom home design, both exterior and interior, paying careful attention to the economics of home design, producing a pleasing front elevation while maximizing usable floor space to minimize overall home cost.
- Preparation of building blueprints and associated home building documents.
Detailed review of budget prior to construction.
- Each construction job is financially independent, and operates from a separate building bank account. The homeowner is a signer on the account which allows open access to any financial transaction made during the project.
Total construction team involvement with and commitment to the client, from design to lot clearing to construction, and occupancy, and after the sale as well.
Trent Williams Construction builds quality custom homes in the finest neighborhoods within the City of Tyler and the surrounding East Texas area. Construction can be on a lot provided by the client, or Trent Williams can assist in the property search and selection process.
Homes have been built on country estates, property around area lakes such as Lake Palestine, smaller private lots, and in fine subdivisions, neighborhoods, gated communities and developments such as the following:
Although the main focus of the company is the construction of quality custom homes, Trent Williams Construction Management is also involved in the construction of commercial buildings and facilities. Contact us for details of our past projects, and how we can build your commercial project.
- Tyler Area Builders Association (TABA)
- Texas Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Registered builder with the Texas Residential Construction Commission
- Better Business Bureau of East Texas
Our many satisfied clients in the Tyler area are a major source of new business for Trent Williams Construction.
Past clients consistently refer Trent Williams to new clients. Plus many of our past clients have have their next home also built by Trent Williams. Yes, our local clients have confidence in our firm, as proven by our listings in the local Tyler website Locals Love Us.